We’re a little less than a month away from our second annual Mobile Heartbeat User Group conference, and we couldn’t be more excited to see you all in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. We’re ready to get down to business—with an agenda packed full of VIP speakers and innovation sessions, you’re sure to come away with new learnings, ideas and strategies to make an impact on clinical communication and collaboration at your organization.
Our speakers this year include clinical and operational leaders from several prestigious medical centers, and have specializations in clinical team data, device management and physician engagement. These experts will be sharing accomplishments and lessons learned on topics like:
- Developing strategies and frameworks to track the impact of the MH-CURE platform alongside other clinical and operational systems.
- Best practices for managing large fleets of hospital-owned devices, from install to deployment to ongoing upgrades and maintenance.
- Engaging users and encouraging adoption of CC&C across all functional roles in the healthcare enterprise.
In addition to our client presentations, attendees will enjoy breakout sessions tackling problems around clinical communication data, technical dashboard setup, end-user responsibility, alert management and more. These innovation sessions will provide customers with the tools they need to fully take advantage of all the functionality MH-CURE has to offer.
Get to know our speakers a little better before MHUG:
- Annette Brown, Director of Clinical Informatics at Eisenhower Medical Center
- Heather Johnson, Application Director at Hospital Corporation of America
- Michelle Fisher, BSN, RN, RNC-OB, Clinical Informatics Specialist at Lancaster General Hospital
- Robert Crupi, MD, Chief of Corporate Health and Wellness at New York-Presbyterian
- Samantha Herold, Clinical Engineering Integrations and Imaging at Yale New Haven Health
From the Mobile Heartbeat team, attendees can expect to gain an exclusive look into the 2019 roadmap and the longer-term strategy of the MH-CURE Platform. You will meet:
- Bill Nussdorfer, Head of Product
- James Webb, VP of Professional Services
- Mike Detjen, Chief Operating Officer
- Ron Remy, Chief Executive Officer
- Saji Aravind, Chief Technology Officer
- Tyler Gayman, Product Manager
We hope you’re as excited as we are for MHUG 2018.