- Dr. Jonathan B. Perlin, Chief Medical Officer at HCA
MH-CURE™ is more than just a texting and calling solution; it is an interoperable platform that delivers patient information, alerts/alarms, and other clinical information from industry standard systems directly to caregivers no matter where they are. MH-CURE’s integration capabilities provide a plug and play solution linking information from a host of hospital systems together on a single app on a single device.
MH-CURE has the ability to integrate with most hospital systems right out of the box. A sample of our integrations includes Cisco, Apple, Rauland-Borg, Hill-Rom, Ascom, and many others. Standard interfaces include, but are not limited to:
- EMR integration to provide real time patient lists – across the entire IDN!
- Nurse Call integration delivering patient needs directly to the caregiver wherever they are – with live audio back to the patient bedside
- Labs integration delivering real time critical and abnormal alerts and alarms, as well as historical and trended views of all lab results received for the patient visit!
- Telephony integration directly with your existing PBX – greatly simplifying management when compared to use of a media gateway
- Telemetry alarms, infusion pump alarms and many, many more directly to your caregivers with Middleware integration to all the leading providers – Connexall, Extension, Ascom and others
- 3rd party applications that also run on the smartphone such as Epic’s Rover and Airstrip One. We integrate with these apps (and others) creating a seamless experience for the clinician
- Allen Hsiao, Chief Medical Information Officer at Yale New Haven Health System